UnoLiner R Series Drive-On Ramps are available in different sets: the R18, R20, R25, R30, and R35, suited for the CRS3000, 4000, 4600, 5500, and 6000 straightening bench respectively. These ramps are divided into multiple sections, which hook into the bench’s side profiles, making these sections quick and easy to individually place and remove. Angled drive-on ramp sections—available in lengths 600 and 1000 mm—hook and hinge into the bench end sections. All of this allows for great flexibility during vehicle repair.
- Ramp divided into sections
- Sections individually removable
- Each section easy to place
- Galvanic zinc plating
- For Drive-On benches in all sizes
- Total length : 3795-7140 mm
- Standard width per lane : 450 mm
- Weight per section : 12-16 kg
- Angled drive section : 600 or 1000 mm
- Max. load per ramp section : 1000-1500 kg
An R Series Drive-On Ramp consists of 14 sections (7 on each side) and 2 angled drive-on ramp sections (1 on each side), except for the R30 and R35, the largest variants, which have 18 and 20 sections respectively. Vehicle placement is made easy with these ramps. By removing individual sections after the car has been placed, you have the freedom to fit accessories such as Bench Adapters with Chassis Clamps wherever is most convenient. Variants optimized for the two-way locking benches are also available.