This handheld UnoLiner RV8E packs quite a punch with its 8-ton pushing and pulling capacity. Despite its compact size, the RV8E is a durable and powerful riveting device, approved by Ford and also suited for specific rivet mandrils of many other car brands, such as Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari, and Porsche. Its pulling and pushing actuator controls a powerful electrohydraulic pump, which guarantees strong and silent operation. The RV8E is also capable of removing rivets with standard dies. Pressing time can be regulated, and when a set force is obtained, the device can retract automatically.
- Strong, lightweight construction
- Approved by Ford
- Suitable for many different car brands and types
- Compression arms sizes: 40, 120, or 240 mm
- Built-in software to track riveting
- Pushing and pulling capacity : 8000 kg
- Weight : 5 kg
- Compression head rotation : 360 degrees
- Adjustable compression force : 20-90 kN
The RV8E comes equipped with an 18V Li-ion battery and has a power cord and a USB port. Built-in software provides analyses and printing reports for each rivet insertion. A grip handle on the compression arm improves its user’s precision. Accessories include C-Arms of different sizes, riveting adapters, and more.