The UnoLiner CRS3000-DO Quick Bench fits in any car body repair workshop. Including drive-on ramps, this collision repair bench is less than 4 meters long and less than 2 meters wide. Its lifting capacity of 3000 kg and maximum bench height of ca. 1.3 meters enables it to offer the complete functionality of a full-size straightening bench. Compact yet powerful and versatile, the CRS3000 is an ideal straightening, alignment, and collision repair bench, which can also be used as a multifunctional vehicle maintenance and general repair worksite. UnoLiner accessories for bigger benches fit on this machine too, contributing to a cost-efficient workshop.
- No compromise, fully-fledged straightening bench
- 3 ton lifting capacity
- Multiple-angle 10-ton pulling ability
- Interchangeable UnoLiner accessories
- Low base height of 14.5 cm
- Ideal for smaller workspaces
- Bench frame length : 3000 mm
- Bench frame width : 910 mm
- Min. bench height : 145 mm
- Max. bench height : 1270 mm
- Max. load weight : 3000 kg
- Length incl. ramps : 3795 mm
- Width incl. ramps : 1835 mm
The CRS3000-DO Quick Bench comes equipped with an angled drive-on ramp section with a length of 60 cm. Its total length, including drive-on ramps, is 3.8 meters. Its total width, including the R18 Drive-On Ramp, is less than 2 meters. This means this Quick Bench takes up very little space despite its pulling power and great usability. Because of its efficient design, it fits in any workshop. The CRS3000-DO set includes an F30 bench frame with an L30 Scissor Lift, 1x R18 Drive-On Ramp Set, 4x C10 Quick Lock Chassis Clamp, 4x B10 Bench Adapters, 4x H20 Wheels Stands, 1x P10 Draw Aligner Pulling Tower, and 1x F1030 Bench Height Set.